FollowMee Forums   Home    Forums    Active Topics    Search
    Login
FollowMee Forums >> General Discussion >> General Discussion >> Tracker Status clarification..
Tracker Status clarification..
Author Topic
bblake

Posted: 2017-11-09 08:22:04 AM

If you use the start/stop button as a check-in/check-out button, does the app still track the location during the full time set up with the Tracking Schedule?

--- for example if my employee hits the "stop" button at 3:00pm and I have the Track schedule set up to track until 5:00pm will I still be able to see the location of his device until 5:00?

mteicher

Forum Regular

Posted: 2017-11-09 10:57:19 AM

No. The stop button does just that, it stops the app from running. You will need to press "start" to have the app run again.

Or better yet the premium service "remote control" allows one to restart it again remotely among other things.

However I do not use the schedule so I might be incorrect on it not kicking in automatically. The administrator will probably chime in here if I am incorrect.
Administrator

Best of the Best

Posted: 2017-11-09 01:33:33 PM

mteicher is right. Once the stop button is pressed, the app stops tracking. In your case, you should not use the tracking schedule if you use the start/stop button to check in/out. You should just completely rely on the start/stop button.

FollowMee.com DMG Forums 3.2