FollowMee Forums   Home    Forums    Active Topics    Search
    Login
FollowMee Forums >> Phone Specific Discussion >> Android >> Request to move remote control and/or deluxe to new phone
Request to move remote control and/or deluxe to new phone
Author Topic
JustSomeone

Intermediate

Posted: 2017-11-06 10:06:54 AM

I''ve posted before about moving remote control to a new phone and it was successfully moved. (IDR if it was cross platform or not).

Would someone be able to do that again?

It''s possible I bought remote control for android note4 and it was transferred to iphone 4s, or, I bought it for iphone, i went thru all my posts and I can''t figure it out.

I also had deluxe on one of the phones (either Android Note4 or iphone 4s).

target phone is now an Android S8 and would like to get the deluxe and remote control over to the S8. I have no license codes listed and i see it says max three times to transfer so I''m assuming I''ve exceeded that. I know I bought either deluxe or remote control fairly recently (thru the website).

I know this is prob. confusing so I''ll clarify anything that''s needed. Thanks!

Administrator

Best of the Best

Posted: 2017-11-06 01:20:35 PM

Yes, you can transfer the license and services to your new phone. Login to your account page and remove your old device, the page will offer to transfer the license and services to your new phone. For details, see this faq
http://www.followmee.com/FAQ.aspx?t=transferlicense

FollowMee.com DMG Forums 3.2