FollowMee Forums   Home    Forums    Active Topics    Search
    Login
FollowMee Forums >> Phone Specific Discussion >> iPhone >> ''Motion & fitness denied'' Page of 2
''Motion & fitness denied''
Author Topic
Administrator

Best of the Best

Posted: 2018-04-18 06:45:25 PM

borivojs:

If you are sure that motion & fitness is enabled, try this. Open the FollowMee app and make sure that it is in tracking state. Force terminate the FollowMee app. Then open it again. Touch the menu button to see if it shows the motion & fitness disabled message.

If the problem persists, you can send the log file to us. To send the log file, open the app and click Menu button -> Email to Supports. Make sure to write something in the body of the email to reference to this post. Otherwise, your log file will be ignored.

svcahill@aol.com

Posted: 2018-05-26 09:36:05 PM

On one of my phones I am running iOS 10.3.3, the latest software that will run on this straight iPhone 5 (not a 5c, or a 5s). I am running FollowMee V5.4, and I''m getting the "Motion is not available on this device. You cannot use high power setting for tracking power." when I try to set the Tracking Power to High.
In the iphone settings menu, under the FollowMee app, the only entries under ALLOW FOLLOWMEE TO ACCESS are two; Location, and Background App Refresh. There is no Motion and & Fitness setting. Old OS version, but the best that will run on iPhone 5 (straight), and not compatible with FollowMee V5.4? Is there a solution? High power tracking is important.

Administrator

Best of the Best

Posted: 2018-05-26 10:21:35 PM

iphone 5 does not have motion chip and therefore the app cannot tell if the device is on the move or not. As a result, the high tracking power cannot be set.

The oldest model that has the motion chip is the iphone 5s.

« First    « Previous Page of 2   

FollowMee.com DMG Forums 3.2