FollowMee Forums   Home    Forums    Active Topics    Search
    Login
FollowMee Forums >> General Discussion >> General Discussion >> Trial Period
Trial Period
Author Topic
ZOSOANALYST

Posted: 2017-09-04 10:39:48 AM

Good Day,

I am not understanding the trial period - I thought it was an option because I don''t want the 3 day history, however it says that the trial period will expire sept. 19.

please clarify

Pure Gluttony by Gregg

Posted: 2017-09-04 12:58:54 PM

Same here, I''m now getting a warning I need to purchase but when I signed up it was clear there was a free option available. I don''t need fancy and my customers adding the app to their phones to follow my food truck should be an incentive to allow me to use the free version to drive them to the site.
Administrator

Best of the Best

Posted: 2017-09-04 10:06:23 PM

You can ignore this email. When the trial expires, the app will become a free app.

VKLiang1225

Posted: 2017-10-31 10:37:26 AM

It is very confusing! I wanted to try out the full features of the Delux version to see if it meets my needs, however, the trial version is not really a “trial version” there are many hassles to get to see the trace, which is a major feature I need. It is not the money problem, it is rather a trust issue. I think I’ll give up on this one.
Administrator

Best of the Best

Posted: 2017-10-31 10:32:41 PM

Quote:
Quoted From VKLiang1225:

It is very confusing! I wanted to try out the full features of the Delux version to see if it meets my needs, however, the trial version is not really a “trial version” there are many hassles to get to see the trace, which is a major feature I need. It is not the money problem, it is rather a trust issue. I think I’ll give up on this one.

I am sorry about your experience. The trial version is the fully working deluxe edition good for limited time. You should see all functions that are available for the deluxe edition. If you don''t see location update, you need to make sure the FollowMee app is still running in your tracked device.

yavitov

Posted: 2018-01-09 11:03:30 AM

Dear support. I am a new user, purchased a limited time license in order to see if the residency report (track number of days in each state / country) meet my needs..unfortunately , loooking at the map page via browser does not show an option to view or download residency report (as per your documentation).
You also stated that ALL options are available on trial version... so it’s confusing unless the residency report was removed and the documentation was not updated..

Please help and clarify - my goal is to see the residency report and if it works for me purchase the 2 year tracking lic.
Administrator

Best of the Best

Posted: 2018-01-09 08:53:36 PM

Quote:
Quoted From yavitov:

Dear support. I am a new user, purchased a limited time license in order to see if the residency report (track number of days in each state / country) meet my needs..unfortunately , loooking at the map page via browser does not show an option to view or download residency report (as per your documentation).
You also stated that ALL options are available on trial version... so it’s confusing unless the residency report was removed and the documentation was not updated..

Please help and clarify - my goal is to see the residency report and if it works for me purchase the 2 year tracking lic.

It requires the following 2 premium services to see the state residency report on the download my location page.

- 1-year Extended History keeps your longer history in the web server.
- Convert Coordinates to Address allow you to download report with physical address including state.

http://www.followmee.com/FAQ.aspx?t=stateresidency

FollowMee.com DMG Forums 3.2