GPS Tracker by FollowMee converts your smart phone or tablet into a GPS tracking device. Installing this app to a device that you want to track, it quietly records its locations (GPS, WiFi, or cellular triangulation) periodically and uploads to our secured server. To monitor location of your tracked device, you simply browse to this web site in any browser (either desktop or mobile). Using this GPS Tracker app, you can track your children's movement daily, follow whereabouts of your family members or employees. In additions, you can locate your lost or stolen device.
- Free Location Monitor: It is free to track your devices. Simply open our web site in your desktop or mobile browser. 7-day history is maintained for the paid GPS tracker app (standard or deluxe edition), and only current location for the free GPS tracker app (free edition), Extended history (45-day or 90-day) is available for the paid GPS tracker app
- Tracking Multiple Devices: You can track multiple devices in your account. All your devices are shown in the same place
- Real-Time Update: Location data for your device is available in our web site real-time. Please note that this feature is not available for WiFi-only tablets, like WiFi iPad, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire
- Vehicle Tracking Device: Enable a full-time tracking device for your vehicle. Tracking starts when the car is driven, and pauses when the car is stopped. This feature is only available for the Deluxe Edition
- Geo-Fencing: You will receive notification email when your tracked device exits or enters the geo-fence. Use this function to alert you when your child arrives to school or gets home . Geo-fencing can be set up in our web site
- Opt-in Sharing: You can publish your tracks through URLs or downloadable KML files. You can embed your tracks in your own web site or Facebook
- Downloadable Reports with Mileage: You can download your tracks in HTML or CSV (Excel) file format and include mileage calculation
- Low Battery Consumption: This GPS tracker app is designed to conserve your device battery and it does not drain your phone battery
- Always On: Once the app starts, it runs quietly in the background and requires no human interaction. It continues to run even after the tracked phone reboots. It will restart itself if terminated by a user. It only stops when the stop button is pressed
- No-Internet Contingency: Location data is uploaded to our secured server. When internet is temporarily unavailable, location data is cached (encrypted) in the iPhone. It resumes uploading when internet becomes available again
- Follow whereabouts of your husband/wife (spouse tracking), your kids (children tracking), or other family members (family tracking)
- Locate your employees and monitor their daily activities (employee tracking)
- Track your car, your boat, or your fleet
- Install to your device so that you can record your daily tracks, or allow other people locate you
- Track your running, walking, hiking, or biking. Publish your tracks and share with your friends
- Locate your lost or stolen device
- Amazon Kindle Fire (2nd generation Kindle Fire, HD, HDX)
- Apple iPhone, iPad (iOS 4 or up)
- Blackberry (classic Blackberry 4, 5, 6, 7 and Blackberry 10)
- Android phones, tablets (Android 2.3 or up)
- Windows tablets, laptops (Windows 8 RT and Windows 8 Pro)
- Windows Phone 8
FollowMee Sponsors / Supports
Login using our demo account to see what the tracking looks like
User Name: demo99
Premium Services Are Available. More..
FollowMee web site is not affected by the OpenSSL Heartbleed exploit. More..
The GPS Tracker for iPhone and iPad will restart itself after being terminated in iOS 7.1. More..
FollowMee sponsors Tour de Transplant in Australia. More..
Port Phillip Downwinder to use FollowMee to track windsurfers during event. More..
iOS7 affects the tracker app for iPhone and iPad. More..
Re-entry of password is required when updated to v3.1 tracker app for iOS. More..
Location history will be reduced to 7 days for new users after Aug 1, 2013. More..